Wow, I'm almost totally at the end! It seems like this pregnancy has lasted forever, yet I can't believe I'm almost done. I'm actually kind of surprised to have made it this far. Elijah was born a week earlier than this and, if I go until Friday, I'll be farther than I was with Isaac too. They aren't kidding when they say 3rd babies are unpredictable!
I was dealing with a cyst for the last 3 weeks that was making me really nervous about labor (maybe a reason Samuel decided to hang in there??) but as of Saturday, it's gone! Praise God. I truly believe it's a miracle and a huge answer to our many prayers. So now I'm ready for my little guy to make his appearance.
Yesterday I went through a major nesting spree. Finished cleaning/organizing the baby's room, reorganized some of the playroom, did some laundry, cleaned out the entire laundry room down to scrubbing the floors and baseboards on my hands and knees and scrubbing down the washer and dryer, and even steamed cleaned the living room and family room carpets!
Today we did a family activity and tie-dyed some shirts together. We made matching shirts for the 3 boys to wear when we bring baby home from the hospital. I hope they turn out!
We're all ready for you and so excited to meet you, Samuel, so any time you're ready......
1 comment:
I was wondering if Samuel had made his appearance yet... Wow! you've come a long way baby. Hang in there, you're almost done. You look fabulous! We'll be up for a playdate after the big event so you can rest.
xoxo Rachel and Boys
Post a Comment