I washed the Bobby pillow, baby slings, and the clothes that still needed washing, including what I think will be the coming home outfit if we don't get our tie-dying done first.
We pulled out the Baby Papasan and Eli helped me vacuum that off and I got out the changing pad and got that all cleaned up.
Tomorrow I want to start getting my hospital bag together and finish some organizing/cleaning in the baby's room but then I think we're good to go and he can make his appearance whenever he wants!
I'm getting so excited to meet my new little guy. I can't wait to see how big he is, what he looks like, if he looks like Isaac or Elijah or totally different, to give him kisses and count his little fingers and toes....I just can't wait.
1 comment:
SO exciting!!! I am jealous. I bet my little one won't be here for another 4 weeks, even though I am contracting ALL of the time. UGG.
Post a Comment