I'm a stay-at-home, homeschooling, attachment parenting, crunchy conservative mom of 4. I'm a proud Mommy of 3 wonderful, rambunctious, loving boys~3, almost 6, and 9. We also have an amazing, sweet, kind-hearted daughter,20, who we adopted 6 years ago.
Some of my passions are natural childbirth, breastfeeding, natural/organic/chemical free living, knitting, scrapbooking, garage-saling, home decorating and reading.
BTW, did you go to Amy Guertin? She called me today to chat about our plan for Fuchsia (she's so awesome that way) and she mentioned that I had recommended her to someone that came in to see her (and of course, she couldn't tell me WHO, but she did say they had a baby, so I guessed that it was you). She's so supportive and helpful, I just love a doc that doesn't get in your face and question your motherhood. Take care! I hope to see you soon! Maybe when I get my van back!
2 comments:
I love the pictures of your boys!
BTW, did you go to Amy Guertin? She called me today to chat about our plan for Fuchsia (she's so awesome that way) and she mentioned that I had recommended her to someone that came in to see her (and of course, she couldn't tell me WHO, but she did say they had a baby, so I guessed that it was you). She's so supportive and helpful, I just love a doc that doesn't get in your face and question your motherhood.
Take care! I hope to see you soon! Maybe when I get my van back!
I just want to kiss and hug him. I am all for an afternoon on the couch snugglign with a sweet baby.
Post a Comment