Tuesday, July 15, 2008

35 weeks

35 weeks-only a few more (maybe even just a couple!) to go!


I had my midwife appointment yesterday. I'm measuring right on still and everything looked good. I was "soft, thinning, and 1 cent. dilated" so things are gearing up. I am dealing with a cyst that could potentially cause some issues so we're praying that will resolve itself. Not something you want to worry about so close to delivery!


I'm feeling pretty good, although exhausted the past couple of days. Russ and I both noticed that my stomach seemed lower today so I took a picture to try and compare from last weeks. Not sure if I can see a difference or not...

Isaac is still so excited. He told me the other day that he's been waiting 2.5 years for this. Which is actually true! He literally started asking for another baby the DAY Elijah was born. Now, he's already saying that we need to start praying that the next baby is a girl. He was quite dissapointed when I told him this may very well be the last baby. What a great big brother though-he's an awesome firstborn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our bellies are shaped so similar!!!!