Wednesday, July 9, 2008

34 Weeks

34 Weeks today! Not too much longer left. Isaac asked yesterday how much longer until the baby came and I told him anywhere from 3-6 weeks. He said, "3 weeks? That's the best news I've heard!". He's so excited. : )


I'm feeling good. Back gets sore by the end of the day and I definately feel like my ribs and lungs are squished more with this one than the others but, all in all, I'm enjoying these last few weeks. I keep swinging from being SO anxious to have him here and meet him to wanting to stay pregnant since it very well might be the last time.

We went today and bought a Pack 'N Play with bassinet, changing table, and mobile from one of our old neighbors. She also had an adorable highchair that looked brand new too. It has even more features than I was hoping for and for a great price-$20! I'm so excited now. Those were the last 2 things we needed so now I'm feeling ready. Also picked up a pack of newborn diapers too. Here are my great finds....(I also pictured the Jumperoo we got at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago. The Jumperoo, Pack 'N Play and highchair were all bought for less than the price of a new Jumperoo-can't beat that!)



The boys have been having fun looking over all the baby gear, asking how everything works, talking about the baby using it, ect. I love hearing them get excited about it. Isaac keeps saying how he just can't wait until the baby's here to use everything and was already planning on what he wanted to buy him for Christmas. And Elijah, who was told he was too big for the things when he wanted to try them all out, keeps saying, "Baby like this! I'm too big. Baby use it!".


Here's my 34 week pictures....


2 comments:

Michelle Tanner said...

Oooh! Great finds! It's getting close!!!

Unknown said...

You look so great! And you will love the jumperoo! Ronnie loved his!