Tuesday, May 6, 2008

24 weeks

Seems like time is just flying now. Although the title says 24 weeks, I'll be 25 tomorrow-wow!


I decided to switch back to my midwife I had with Elijah. I'm SO much more happy with the care I get there, just means an hour drive to appointments and an hour drive to the hospital. Not sure how wise that is after how fast Elijah came but I'm hoping that if I leave *as soon* as my water breaks (or contractions start if that's how it goes this time), we'll make it fine.


I had my first appointment with her last week and it went great. She was so excited to see the boys and they did a great job while there. She checked my cervix and all felt good and also did a fFN test which was negative. I do have to go back at the end of the month for another 1 hour GTT but she wrote me a prescription for test strips in the meantime so I can monitor my blood sugar levels on my own. I also get another ultrasound!! She said that 16 weeks was sometimes a bit early to see everything clearly and asked if I wanted another and I said "heck yeah!". We haven't scheduled it yet though-want to do that soon.


Here's my 24 week pics from last week....

No comments: