Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today's the Day!

It's finally here, the day of our big ultrasound!! Isaac and I are so completely excited we can hardly stand it. I just told Isaac to say a little prayer that the baby cooperates so we can see what it is and he said, "Come Lord Jesus, be our guest, let this food to us be blessed. Thank you God for our food. Amen. And please let the baby cooperate so we can find out if it's a boy or girl." So cute.

I couldn't sleep last night because i was so excited. My mind just kept racing and when I would drift off, all I would do is dream about u/s stuff so I'm exhausted today. My stomach is in knots too but that's typical for me. Isaac and I have co-op and then I'll update when we get home!

No comments: