
The second is him displaying his boy parts....
And then the u/s tech threw the machine into 3D (sooo cool!!) and we got a couple of shots of him in that. The first one didn't turn out too well in the picture but he's opening his mouth and sticking his thumb in.
And I love this last one. It shows him full on with his fist up by the top of his head.
Those are just 4 of our favorites but we had a great tech who gave us about 10 really good pictures of our little guy. Now to come up with a name for him! I think we've narrowed it down to Samuel, Luke, or Alexander. Russ really wants Sam and Isaac really wants Luke (think Skywalker) and I'm just not sure. There's not one name that really sticks out and seems "right" for me. I'm leaning towards Sam but we'll see. I have to say, it's driving me crazy not having a name to call him now. Both boys already had their names picked out when we found out the gender so we called them by their name immediately. I don't like feeling in limbo!
All in all, a great day and I'm so happy and blessed to be having another wonderful boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment