Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Catching Up

Russ got my laptop fixed a few weeks ago and I have none of my pictures on here so I've fallen way behind in posting. Time for a major catch-up session!!

I'll start with St. Patrick's Day last week. As per our yearly tradition, we had our green themed dinner where everyone was required to wear green and our meal was planned around it. We had green pancakes, scrambled eggs with cheese and zucchini (gold/yellow also counts because of the Leprachuan's gold), tator tot "coins", and my favorite-a rainbow fruit salad.

The kids then did their hunt for gold sacajawea dollars, Isaac's favorite part.


This isn't related to our St. Patty's dinner but I just had to share this picture of my 5-going-on-15 year old listening to his radio with his headphones.So much for my big catch-up session. I'll have to wait until I'm on the other computer with the big copies of my pictures. Oh well, I tried.

No comments: