Tuesday, June 10, 2008

30 Weeks!!

Wow, I can't believe I'm already 30 weeks! Where does the time go?? I do have to say, though, that this time my body is REALLY feeling it already. Part of me feels ready to give birth at any minute just based on how sore I am all the time. By the end of the day, my ankles, legs, back, ect. just ache. Really hoping this one follows his big brothers (how WEIRD-calling Elijah a "big brother") and comes by 37/38 weeks. Crazy to think that there's possibly only 7 more weeks to go!


I'm so ready to meet Samuel and just see his little face but I'm really starting to mourn Eli not being the baby anymore. Isaac was 3.5 by the time Elijah was born so it just seems so odd to have Elijah only be 2 and another baby almost here. He's still so much my baby.


Other than feeling like an 87 year old, I'm doing well. Feeling pretty good, contractions are doing okay, OH!! and I passed my GD test this time!!! I was SO psyched about that! First time not having to deal with blood sugar testing and diet monitoring. I still test my levels every once in awhile to make sure they're doing okay but it's great to have a little more freedom.


Here's my 30 week (well, technically 29w5d's) picture.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!!!