Monday, June 30, 2008

33 week appointment

Had my 33 week appointment with my CNM today. It went well, nothing too exciting, everything's going great. My weight is up to 131 and she said doing just fine. Blood pressure good, baby's heartrate good, uterus is measuring right on at 33 weeks.

We talked a bit about his size since it's been a nagging worry in the back of my mind. I passed my GD test but I keep getting paranoid that my blood sugar is unknowingly getting high and baby will be too big. She offered me another ultrasound which was SOOO tempting since I love every opportunity to see my little guy but she said that since I'm measuring on track and by palpating my belly, she wasn't concerned at all and guessed him to be about 4-4.5lbs right now and didn't think he'd be much bigger than 7lbs even if I go the full 40 weeks this time.

He's head down but not facing in the ideal direction but we have time for that to change. Not engaged yet either.

So, pretty uneventful but that's a good thing!


Here are my 33 week pictures....

No comments: